Change
Am embracing this life, I need true change
Embracing this life, and leaving the old
Embracing this life, crucifying the old
Driving the goad deep into sin
I desire His will, strong as iron
Accomplishing destiny, set of old
On my mind is nothing else, the cross is my DM
I cant stand loosing, the throne’s on my mind
Driving the gospel, deep into my heart
The old cannot flee the sword strikes sure
Wounding the serpent, a blow to the head
I aint no carpenter, I yearn for change,
Dividing asunder the heart from the mind
Pulling down reasonings set against God
The high brought low and the strong made weak
Making all thoughts a slave of Christ
Your love drives me sane, I cant be without it,
Your fear keep me sure, its clean and enduring
Your wrath keeps me seeking, the arms of mercy
I cant keep away from uttering my praises
I cant hold my tongue for you curve my paths
With you I'm sure that my heart is established
With you I'm sure that your blood keeps me right
With you none is lost, an anchor forever
Comments
Post a Comment